Friday, September 18, 2015

Aldi Eats: Turkey Tenderloin with Roasted Red Potatoes and Asparagus

This was an easy meal to whip up on a weeknight. I used Aldi's Turkey Tenderloins, with roasted red potatoes and asparagus. Here's what I bought to make it happen (I didn't use the garlic... I had butter and the seasoning on hand.):
Total spent about $12.


I baked the turkey and red potatoes in separate pans at the same time  in a 325 degree oven for about 50 minutes.  After the turkey was done, I turned the oven up to 425 and cooked the potatoes and asparagus for about 10-15 minutes.  For the red potatoes, I quartered them and added a couple quartered onions, butter, olive oil, salt and pepper.  

The longer you cook these babies the better!  They taste great!  For the asparagus I just trim them down and drizzle them with olive oil and salt and pepper.  

The final product- a good, hearty, weeknight meal for my family of five with leftovers, for $12!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...