Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Falling into Fall: Transition Outfit

Every year about this time I find myself struggling to slowly transition my outfits from summer to fall. By the time Labor Day hits I'm ready to put away the bright colors, sundresses, and shorts and bring on fall's rich colors, skinny jeans and riding boots. But, the weather doesn't cooperate with my plan--it's still summer after all! I still struggle, but here's an outfit I wore last week that seemed to work with the warmer temps and had a bit of a fall vibe:



I found this light-weight plaid top at Charlotte Russe a couple of weeks ago and thought it would be a great transition piece. What are some ways you transition your wardrobe to fall when the heat is still on outside?

Today I'm linking up with What I Wore ,  Whatcha Wearing Wednesday, and Style Elixir.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie...I LOVE YOUR fall transition outfit!! NOW...let's talk Christmas....post something you are wearing to celebrate the Saviour's birth!! Knowing you it will be bright and happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...