Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Style Challenge: Having a Shopping List Helps

Last Friday, I mentioned the Fall Style Challenge by Alison at Get Your Pretty On. I officially signed up last week to get the early bird price, along with a $10 discount for returning style challengers. Unlike previous challenges, this time around once you register you get instant access to the shopping list and, if you'd like, a sneak peek of all the outfit combinations before they start on Oct. 4th. I really like these changes! Here's a sample of the outfits that Alison shared on her blog for the fall challenge:

I'm in love with this classic look! 

The plaid shirt dress with booties is a little out of my comfort zone, but I'm going for it! It is a style challenge after all!  :)

Along with the shopping list, Alison provides several online options at different price points for each item. This is really helpful! I scored some GREAT deals at Old Navy and JcPenney to update my wardrobe for this challenge. I can't wait to get started!

Having a shopping list is really nice. I like shopping with a purpose. Two of the items on the summer challenge shopping list made it into our family pictures. I probably wouldn't have found these dresses if they weren't on the list- but I'm so glad I did! I just needed a little direction! 

Rachel Yunker Photography 
Rachel Yunker Photography

I guess you could say this Momma is sold!  Early bird registration closes tomorrow night if you're thinking about joining.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...