Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Halloween Past

As Halloween approaches and my kiddos are already planning what they want to be this year, I thought I'd take a look back at some of my favorite memories and costumes from years past.

Halloween 2010 was very special because we had just moved into our new home in my hometown and were starting a new and exciting chapter in our lives.  The costumes were so fitting for each of our kiddos at that time!


Halloween 2013 we were on a Caribbean Cruise celebrating my Mom's 60th birthday.  We spent the day in breathtaking Belize and then trick-or-treated around the cruise ship that night.  It was absolutely priceless!

Halloween 2013 by day...

Beautiful Belize

Halloween 2013 by night on the cruise ship!  Arrrggghhh, Mateys!

Another fun blast from the past is this adorable kitten in 2007.  I miss those chubby cheeks!


 

Four years later, just as sweet as a fairy!

Halloween 2008 is a unique memory.  We were stationed in Daegu, South Korea where my husband was flying the F-15K in a Korean fighter squadron.     


Fast forward to Trunk-or-Treat 2012 with a little more grown up fighter pilot.  It's his dream to fly jets like his Daddy one day!


This snapshot of our youngest and his cousin from Halloween 2012 makes me smile, too.  Nothing cuter than these rootin' tootin' cowboys. Double trouble!


This image from Halloween 2014 makes me chuckle!  My boys were really into the Mario Brothers and my free-spirited little lady used her creative juices to put together her own costume.  They had a great time celebrating with their Ninja Turtle cousins last year!


My favorite aspect of Halloween overall is the chance to connect with neighbors and even make new friends!


Here's to more fun memories in 2015!

I'm linking up today with Friday Favorites.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...